Sex Work Europe
Sex Work Europe is the website for International Committee for the Rights of Sex Workers in Europe (ICRSE) who established the ‘Declaration of the Rights of Sex Workers in Europe’ and ‘Sex Workers in Europe Manifesto’. ICRSE actively supports network members to collaborate to promoting positive images and news about ICRSE activism and advocacy achievements, supporting national campaigns to oppose policy proposals that threaten to undermine the rights of sex workers. The website enables communications for sex worker rights organisations across Europe and is resource for sex workers, the public and other advocates.
Global Network of Sex Work Projects
The Global Network of Sex Work Projects (NSWP) exists to uphold the voices of sex workers globally and connect regional networks advocating for the rights of female, male, and transgender sex workers. It advocates for rights based health and social services, freedom from abuse and discrimination, and self determination for sex workers. Amongst it’s aims are to;
- Provide practical information and opportunities for information sharing among organisations and projects, which provide services to men, women, and transgender men and women who work in the sex industry.
- Raise awareness of the health and welfare needs of sex workers.
- Advocate at regional and global level for policies and action, which further the human rights of sex workers.
- Develop and maintain links between service providers, sex worker organisations and relevant international institutions and agencies.
- Facilitate opportunities for the voices of sex workers to be heard in relevant international forums.
It’s website provides a range of useful information and resources relevant to sex workers and sex worker organisations.